So what is the difference between designer clothes and cheaper high street clothing? Why do people spend more on designer wear when they can get the same clothes cheaper elsewhere? Here are a few reasons why:
- Designer clothes are unique. Because most are hand-finished and hand dyed, each garment is slightly different to the other. And nowhere on the high street will you find the exact same designer clothing – they are not produced for the mass market and so stocks are limited.
- High quality materials. Synthetic fibres are cheaply produced and manufactured but they are not as durable or hard-wearing. Designer clothes are largely made using natural fibres such as 100% cotton or wool which are made to last.
- Natural Feel. Clothes ideally should be breathable and feel natural against your skin. Because designer clothes favour natural materials, they do allow your skin to breathe which helps prevent problems such as excess sweat, itching and a hot, uncomfortable feeling. Designer clothes are particularly good if you have any skin problems.
- The Designer Cut. Mass produced clothes are made to fit every body shape, whereas designer clothes give more attention to the cut of the item, which is why exact measurements are often given so that you can ensure the perfect fit.
- Latest Trends. Fashion designers know what the latest trends are going to be way before the rest of us, so designer clothes often reflect the very latest fashions on the catwalks which are yet to hit the high streets.
Designer Clothes Sale
Understandably many people would rather choose high street fashion because of the low prices, however it can often be a false economy as jumpers go bobbly after just a few washes, colours fade and the clothes lose their shape, which means you are spending more money in replacing your clothes every few months. Designer clothing may cost a little extra but they will last much longer so you definitely get your money’s worth.
If you want to find cheap designer clothes then try heading straight for the designer clothes sales of shops and stores. Here at Styles UK we have many designer clothes in the sale including famous brands like Armani, Sergio Tacchini, Stone Island, MA Strum and more so make these pages the first you look at – you never know what bargains you might pick up!
If the store doesn’t have what you want in the sale it’s always a good idea to follow them on Facebook or sign up for their newsletter so that you are the first to know of special offers – many of which apply only to their newsletter readers or Facebook fans.
So it is possible to grab a designer bargain – just make sure you always shop with a trusted store that stocks only 100% authentic designer clothes and you can benefit from some trendy, high quality items and still have some change left over! For more brand information visit designer clothes ltd where you will find details on a variety on designer clothing brands.